CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-17T22:01:18+00:002017 Toyota RAV4 CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-17T22:01:18+00:00
- Lube chassis (If applicable) Install new oil filter Change oil up to 5 qts. Perform 27 pt. inspection. See attached check-list Top off fluids underneath hood as needed. Set front and rear tire pressure to spec. Measure tire tread depth Test battery (if accessible) See attached print-out Reset oil life, service reminder, maintenance reminder, or service interval Wash front and rear exterior windows
- Measured front brake rotors. Current measurements: Front left brake rotor-1.083 in. Front right brake rotor- 1.086 in. Normal thickness should be: 1.102 in. Minimum machining should be: Discard at or under: .984 in.
- Measured rear brake rotors. Current measurements: Rear left brake rotor- .450 in. Rear right brake rotor- .439 in. Normal thickness should be: .472 in. Minimum machining should be: Discard at or under: .413 in.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance and rotate. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications. Check and set tire pressue to spec if needed.
- Tire tread measurements before tire rotation. FL-6/32nds FR-6/32nds RL-7/32nds RR-7/32nds
- Torqued all wheels to spec. 76ft. lb.
Man L. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/16/2019