CRM Mitchell1 2018-05-16T22:00:45+00:002005 Toyota Corolla CRM Mitchell1 2018-05-16T22:00:45+00:00
- Brake inspection
- Measured front brake rotors. Current measurements: Front left brake rotor- .866 in. Front right brake rotor- .858 in. Normal thickness should be: .984 in. Minimum machining should be: NS Discard at or under: .906 in.
- Measured rear brake drums: Current measurements: Rear left brake drum- 7.917 in. Rear right brake drum-7.918 in. Normal diameter should be: 7.874 in. Maximum machining should be: 7.918 in. Discard at or over: NS
- DISC ROTOR – Remove and Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- CABIN AIR FILTER-Remove and Replac
- Road test vehicle. No driveability concerns noted related to work performed. Brake pedal pulsation symptom gone. Vehicle pulls to right and heard rear tire noise.
Shu C. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/15/2018