CRM Mitchell1 2018-01-26T01:18:45+00:002004 Chrysler Crossfire CRM Mitchell1 2018-01-26T01:18:45+00:00
- Upon servicing right side valve cover. Found cracked and hard rubber breather hose, from right cylinder head to "T" Fitting
- Upon servicing left side valve cover, breather hoses deteriorated and cracked upon removal. Hoses are hard and brittle to touch.
- Suggest replace all hard, brittle, and deteriorating breather hoses. Breather hoses are still OE original, 13 yr. old vehicle with over 145K miles.
- Breather hoses- Remove and Replace, all 4
- Visually inspected and found slight oil seepage from oil pan and slight seepage from valve cover on left side.
Jamall R. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/7/2017