CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-07T23:02:02+00:002005 Chevrolet Malibu CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-07T23:02:02+00:00
- Lube chassis (If applicable) Install new oil filter Change oil up to 5 qts. Perform 27 pt. inspection. See attached check-list Top off fluids underneath hood as needed. Set front and rear tire pressure to spec. Measure tire tread depth Test battery (if accessible) See attached print-out Reset oil life, service reminder, maintenance reminder, or service interval Wash front and rear exterior windows
- Measured front brake rotors. Current measurements: Front left brake rotor- .957 in. Front right brake rotor- .969 in. Normal thickness should be: 1.023 in. Minimum machining should be: .906 in. Discard at or under: .898 in.
- Measured rear brake rotors. Current measurements: Rear left brake rotor- .472 in. Rear right brake rotor- .483 in. Grooves on both rotor surface. Dirt, debris, and sediment on brake components. Normal thickness should be: .551 in. Minimum machining should be: .472 in. Discard at or under: .465 in.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance and rotate. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications. Check and set tire pressue to spec if needed.
- Torqued all wheels to spec. 100 ft. lb.
Douglas W. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/3/2020