CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-14T22:01:28+00:002010 Audi A4 CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-14T22:01:28+00:00
- Inspect for coolant leakage. Visually inspected coolant level . Low fluid in reservoir. Added fluid to cooling system. Pressure tested cooling system. Fluid spewing out from intake manifold and water pump area. Recommend replace leaking main water pump. Suggest replace secondary pump since we are there.
- Note: There oil residue on valve cover. Checked oil level. Okay. Spill or leakage? Advise customer to monitor for oil leakage. Inform customer that oil leak from the valve cover, oil cooler, or other components may cause the thermostat housing
- Road test vehicle.
- SECONDARY WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Upon servicing vehicle. Visually inspected and found plastic water distribution pipe rusted and coolant residue at fitting to main water pump. Suggest replace water distribution pipe to main water pump and auxilliary water pump. Deteriorating plastic. Suggest replace inlet cooling hose to auxilliary water pump. Spongy. Will save on some labor since we are there.
- WATER DISTRIBUTION PIPE & COOLING HOSE (Auxilliary Water Pump, Inlet from pipe)- Remove & Replace – –
Ka To W. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/12/2019