- Lube chassis (If applicable) Install new oil filter Change oil up to 5 qts. Perform 27 pt. inspection. See attached check-list Top off fluids underneath hood as needed. Set front and rear tire pressure to spec. Measure tire tread depth Test battery (if accessible) See attached print-out Reset oil life, service reminder, maintenance reminder, or service interval Wash front and rear exterior windows
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance and rotate. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications. Check and set tire pressue to spec if needed.
- Measured front brake rotors. Current measurements: Front left brake rotor-1.064 in. Front right brake rotor-1.066 in. Normal thickness should be: 1.102 in. Minimum machining should be: NS Discard at or under: 1.039 in.
- Measured rear brake rotors. Current measurements: Rear left brake rotor- .363 in. Rear right brake rotor- .365 in. Normal thickness should be: .393 in. Minimum machining should be: NS Discard at or under: .330 in.
- Torqued all wheels to spec. 65 to 85 ft. lb.
- CABIN AIR FILTER-Remove and Replace
Darshan S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/15/2019